Saturday, September 17, 2005

Samba Server And windows Sharing..

Sabtu in Lobam..

Malam pulang jam 11.30 abis telp azhar kita bareng pulang ke Dorm, kebetulan gue ga bawa kunci..(azhar abis cikiding..!!??)
konfigurasi samba sebetulnya tidak sulit di Fedora Core4 bagi pemula sekalipun, untuk article step by step bisa click link diatas..
Sebetulnya my server was running but some feature still not work, instead when I try to access samba server in windows network can not, the work group can appear in windows Neighbour hood but no such directory or shared file, maybe need more practically and ask Uncle Google :D
ups forgot last night Azhar halted my system when I set my webmin in localhost.localdomain and then, If I booting in Grub Boot Loader have 3 option, before azhar has solve for this problem..
My analyzed the system still running and need to kill all process or stop the service manually..
Next I will use this way or plan B edit grub conf

Uhhhh I must hurry up to prepare coz I have appointment with my wife to check she pregnant this afternoon, and now this fool story will be end.

:D Linux Menyenangkan..

No comments: