Archived - iTunes: Adding song lyrics to iPod
- In iTunes 5 or later, select a favorite song.
- From the File menu, choose Get Info.
- Click Lyrics, then enter the words to the song in the text box.
- Click OK when finished.
- Copy the song to iPod.
- On iPod, start playing any song to which you've added lyrics.
- Press the Center button repeatedly. The number of times depends on if you have artwork or not. Here's the order of things when you press the Center button:
Play status > Scrubber > Album Art > Lyrics/Description > RatingIf you don't have Album Art or Lyrics, then you'll just see the Rating
Play status > Scrubber > Rating